MDF in its short existence has found a variety of uses and we have engineered it in various forms to fit our variety of requirements.
MDF is medium density fiber board. It is made from wood fiber & glue mixed compressed under high pressure to form a board. Further compression of the same results in HDF (High Density Fiber Board) which too has variety of applications.
Branded Green PanelMax MDF Board
For details & rates of Exterior Grade MDF, Pine MDF, Coloured MDF, E1 certified MDF & Pine HDF (CARB compliant) call us @9810808147
We also offer MDF jali cutting, routing & laser cutting.
Benefits of MDF:
- Some varieties are less expensive than many natural woods
- Isotropic (its properties are the same in all directions as a result of no grain), so no tendency to split
- Consistent in strength and size
- Shapes well.
- Stable dimensions (won’t expand or contract like wood)
- Smoother surface, even.
- Easy to finish (i.e., paint)
Call us for more info – +91 9810808147