Laminates (Sun Mica) – New Delhi. Brands Dealt: Sonear, Merino, GreenLam, New Mica, Amulya, Safe Decor, Royale Touche, Heritage, Aica, Sun Mica, Green Laminates, Decorative Laminates, Century, Virgo & more. Types: Matt Finish, Suede Finish, Wardrobe Liner Mica, Texture Mica, Glossy Mica, Super Gloss, Mirror Finish, Designer Laminate & many more. Thickness: 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.25mm & 1.5mm Rates: 0.8mm starting at Rs 650/sheet 1mm starting at Rs 990/sheet
Call for availability & discounts: +91 8291033255
What are decorative laminates?
Laminate sheet (or Sunmica) is made by using various paper sheets i.e. Brown paper and Decorative paper soaked in phenolic and melamine resins which are then hard pressed together to form a stiff sheet. This sheet is called Decorative Laminated Sheet. Laminates come in various thicknesses ranging from 0.7mm to 1.5mm. The main ingredients required in the manufacturing process are listed below.
- Brown paper (such as the one used for brown paper bags. Also known as Kraft paper)
- Phenolic resin (which is made from phenol which is the basic material used for making plastic)
- Decorative printed paper (this will have the printed decorative design for the face of the sunmica/laminate sheet)
- Melamine resin(A clear transparent resin for treating the decorative paper)
- Clear translucent paper (which forms the topmost overlay of the decorative laminated sheet to make it abrasion resistant)
They are used for finishing of products like wardrobes, kitchen cabinets and other furniture items. Laminates are usually pasted on the raw cabinets to give it the final look and feel. There is a huge array of designs and colors available across multitude of brands to feed the designer/home makers dreams. Designs include textures, wood grains, glossy, matt, digital prints, super high gloss, mirror finish, wavy finish and the list goes on & on. Laminates are water resistant hence can be used in commercial areas like restaurants; wet areas like bathrooms & kitchens. We deal in laminated sheets made from various manufacturers like GreenLam, Century, Merino, New Mica, Sonear, Samrat etc.
Kitchen laminates work
Furniture laminates work
Office laminates work
To view catalog of various manufacturers, please click on the brand name below: